Pre-Wedding Sneak Peak


Sneak Peak behind our Pre-Wedding Love Shoot
I know a lot of you have been asking me to post some of my pre-wedding shoot, i keep holding myself to not spill the surprise until the wedding day.
I'm so excited for the result of my pre-wedding shoot which taken place in Paris and Greece in Spring 2010.
Mr. Kay and his spouse from Moreno & co are the people behind all these wonderful shoots, we had such a blast time together in Paris and Greece, such a wonderful photographer and friends.


La Tour Eiffel


in the market around Montmarte


i can't remember where were we in this shoot, all i can remember it was a freezing day in Paris!


Sacre Coeur on the hill of Montmarte


my 21th birthday dinner in Champ Elysees, we were figuring out what to order. Excusez-moi!


this is the view of Santorini island from our cottage


priceless expression from me, i tripped, it was hurt so bad!


another priceless expression from me, the wind was so strong it flew my hat! i was actually laughing looking at my picture here! aww

0 comments:

 

Jemmy & Isabella © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner