BRIDE AND GROOM'S MATES

ELLEN GOSALI
She is a lovely and warm person you could ever know! Ellen is my sister and like a best friend to me. We haven't been in much contact after I went back for good to Indonesia while she's staying in Melbourne to pursue her future, but she's always have my best interest at heart.


NANDYA IRAWAN
A great high school buddy to me, we
had fantastic memories together in Melbourne that will hard to forget. I'm so happy that we could finally meet again and catch up in my wedding's preparation, and the most of all she's going to be one of my brides maid.


ANN SUSANTO
Would be so hard to forget my first girlfriend in my first year in high school. She's a good friend to me and has a really nice and gentle personality towards her friends. I'm so grateful to know her and be able to in touch with her after a long lost contact. I'm so happy to know that she's going to take the honor of being one of my brides maid.


STEVEN LAFIAN
An old friend, almost like a brother to me, and a best buddy a friend could ever have. He's the guy. Thank you for taking the honor to be a part of my special day man!


RONALD ZERAFIM
He's the guy that make us laugh whenever he's around, well most of the time by his innocent stories. Thank you for sharing the laugh with us and be a part of our special day!


ARVIN ADIYANTO
We are having so much fun, we've been to a trip together and spent lots of weekends with the same friends. He's our friend and like a brother to us. We really appreciate to have him in our special day.

0 comments:

 

Jemmy & Isabella © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner